Monday, March 1, 2010

The Given Excuse

Okay,

So everyone at this point has to realize that I completely fail at being consistent with my blog. In my righteous defense, I will list a series of very lame excuses.

After having caught the flu that didn't seem to go away, I was caught up with my New York City trip and then stumbled onto my birthday week which was very promptly followed by the birthday week of a few other friends that led to constant nights out and other miscellaneous mischief.

After life returned to some figment of normalcy, I stumbled head first into school work that had been successfully ignored for roughly a months span of time. Of course this resulted in a long two weeks of catch up that sapped the very essence of my blackened soul.

But fear not, I have many pictures from things I bought in New York City and things I bought in preparation to go to New York City that will soon be posted.

Also I'm going to be doing a fragrance blog and an accessories blog which will be followed by a cosmetics blog for men.

Wheew.

And eventually, I'll get vlogs running.

I think?

No comments: