Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Men's Jewelry and Accessories

Just to do a quick post regarding men's jewelry and accessories.

I fell in love with the brand after seeing my very first King Baby piece glisten against the light inside a Neiman Marcus jewelry display case. Needless to say, I handed the sales associate my charge card and 5 years later, I can honestly say that I've worn my lion signet ring almost every day.

Photobucket

* Sterling silver lion's head ring by King Baby

My closest friends even nicknamed the sound my ring makes as I gesture, the "Jay jingle." And if there was ever a conversation starter, this ring would certainly be it. I have received more compliments and praise about this ring than any other single article of clothing or jewelry that I own.

This ring is quite dear to me and has become my signature piece. And as years have passed, I've added a few other pieces to my King Baby collection as well as other accessories from various other lines.

Photobucket

* Sterling silver cuff bracelet by King Baby

Photobucket

* Sterling silver oval link bracelet by King Baby

Photobucket

* Sterling silver rose ring by King Baby

Photobucket

* Black logo charmed bracelet by Dolce & Gabbana

In the end, when selecting a piece of jewelry, it's important that you pick something that you're not going to get sick of and that the piece that you end up buying is something you'll wear for the long run. Individuality and character is what makes men's jewelry so unique and exciting.

And of course for those willing to splurge, there are exceptional artisans out there that are willing to design custom pieces that are a one of a kind.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynette said...

The lion head ring is GORGEOUS!

Lynette from http://kokokoreano.com